Wednesday, May 20, 2020

thumbnail

[Quick Tech] I have found my new love on the Galaxy S 20+: Abhishek Telang




Albert Einstein said, "Opportunities are hidden amidst difficulties."
I have experienced this statement continuously in the last 57 days, when we were locked in our homes and we had plenty of time.

My job is that I always have to find funny stories, shoot them and then go through several rounds of editing before being uploaded to my channel.

During this time my work was being lost due to not getting a full-time camera person. And at the same time, I decided to use this difficult time as a new opportunity for myself. An opportunity to learn a new art.

For my videographer friend, this became an annoyance, but still, I was determined to play the role of a camera person. However, when I really started working on my DSLR, I realized that it was not an easy thing to work on this powerful camera. The ISO setting and the 'F' value seemed to be no less than a difficult math question.

And then the Galaxy S20 + hit my hand and felt like I got the wish I wanted.
Abhishek Telang: I decided to play the role of a camera person.

Smartphones come in easy hands, are very easy to use and you can download many apps on them which prove to be very useful for 'not very talented' novices like me. And then, to make a good video or blog using a smartphone, all you need is a tripod.

The features of the smartphone and the dozens of AI tricks involved in it do the rest of the work automatically. You do not have to worry about ISO nor aperture settings. The camera app's auto settings take care of almost all the minor things themselves. The thing I liked most about the Galax S20 + is its almost magical recording.

This phone allows me to shoot video in 4K resolution, and sometimes even 8K, which gives people like me content to have complete freedom to experiment.

During this lockdown, I have prepared 70 videos for my YouTube channel from my Galaxy S20 +. On the other hand, so far I have been able to shoot only 21 videos from DSLR!
Actually, there is another video, on which I have already started work. This video is related to my recent hobby, making kulfi at home. 

When Samsung Newsroom India first chatted with me for this article, I planned to make a video on how to make Kulfi in my Samsung refrigerator at home. But later I gave up that plan because this summer I was finding it difficult to get the materials I needed to make a wonderful kulfi with the right flavor. But I promise that I will come back soon with my video on my efforts to make Kulfi. And I am going to use the Galaxy for this once again.

I know that my camera person friend will not like this at all. But I am sorry my friend, I have found my new love, my 'camera phone'. And at the moment, it will not fill my mind.



[Abhishek Telang has been writing on technology-related topics since 2007, he is a former tech editor, who has now become an Atbara. He has written this article on the specific request of Samsung Newsroom India]


Read Also 

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments